Children enjoyed a very entertaining and informative play about Cyber-Bullying today.
The actors reminded children about some important ways of staying safe when using the internet such as:
- Always tell an adult you trust if you see something online that you find upsetting
- Remember that it is illegal to threaten someone’s safety online as well as in person
- Always be polite and respectful to others online, its not cool to be cruel
- Never post a photo of someone else without asking permission first
- Always keep personal information private online
Click here to watch the show again!
If you have any concerns about something that you have seen online or if you have received a message that upsets remember ALWAYS TELL AN ADULT THAT YOU TRUST. Take a screen shot and save the number as-well. The following websites have some useful information: