Uniform“We believe that the wearing of a school uniform enables children to identify with their school, gives a sense of belonging, is practical and smart, reinforces a positive work ethos and reduces expenditure for parents/carers.”
Our uniform is as follows:
- Navy Blue school issued sweatshirt, cardigan or fleece
- Plain white polo shirt or blouse
- Black/navy/grey trousers or skirt
- White/black socks or tights
- Black shoes or trainers
- EYFS only: Black/navy/grey tracksuit bottoms without branding.
Jeans are not part of school uniform.
- As above or red/white or blue/white checked dress or black/navy/grey shorts.
Shoes must be plain black. Black trainers are fine but in EYFS we prefer that children do not wear lace up shoes until they are able to tie them themselves! We aim to promote independence in our EYFS, so we encourage children to take off and put on their shoes and socks themselves for activities such as motor skills.