Hackney has launched a really exciting flag competition! The winning entry will be made into a real flag flown at the town hall next BHM so there is a real incentive for children to work towards.
The flag must do the following:
· Honour the past while celebrating the present and the future
· Be exciting and colourful
· Have a simple design
· Use two or three basic colours clearly
· Be easily recognisable and distinctive
· Be designed to be flown so it can be seen when moving in the wind
All entries need to be submitted to Liz by Friday 24th November.